Tuesday 5 March 2013

On Reviews and Reviews...

First academic book review published in Rhul's excellent Platform magazine. I feel in good company!  (The launch at Bedford Square was a great time to catch up with old friends.) Funny thing is, once published the review seems to have a life of its own... Now preparing my second book review.

Wish I could have enjoyed Dorothy in Oz more at Waterloo East Theatre; and also A Strange Wild Song at The New Diorama. Had been looking forward to both; so somewhat disappointed. Read my reviews in Onestoparts.

The first four workshops of my play-in-progress went well. Two more to go!

Goldsmiths Plays are near finalisation. All should be well on the night of March 12th!

Preparing my ten minute presentation on bodily imagery in T.S. Eliot's Murder in the Cathedral for the Bodystorming event (part of the Centre of the Body series) on Saturday at Goldsmiths. Have already uploaded  the abstract for my presentation on Eliot at the Graduate Festival in May.


No comments:

Post a Comment